Faculty Handbook Compliance Policies
The University Faculty Handbook describes the organizational structure and governance of Mercer University, sets forth the major policies and procedures affecting faculty members, and describes faculty retirement and benefit plans, current as the date of publication.
Below are the applicable areas of Research Compliance located within the University Faculty Handbook revised 2014.
- 3.01 Policy on Conflicts of Interest and Commitment (Adobe PDF)
- 3.02 Policy on Conflicts of Interest and Commitment in Research (Adobe PDF)
- 3.03 Policy on Inventions (Adobe PDF)
- 3.04 Principles and Procedures for Conduct of Research (Adobe PDF)
- 3.05 Principles and Procedures for Investigation of Misconduct in Research (Adobe PDF)
- 3.06 Guidelines for the Protection of Animals Used in Research and Teaching (Adobe PDF)
- 3.07 Guidelines for Protection of Human Subjects in Research Studies (Adobe PDF)